We've just fixed this issue. It should be OK now. Please let me know
if you still see the issue.
We'll investigate the case in detail, and post an update here.

Sorry about the inconvenience and thanks for the patience.

-- Takashi

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Greg Tracy <gtr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I too am getting 500 errors on app uploads...

Takashi Matsuo
Developer Relations
Developer Advocate for Google App Engine/iGoogle
Google Japan, Inc.