Hi guys,
I've recently created a Google Group myself, and I was planning to
invite all of my friends to this group. But I'm really getting crazy
because I have to add their email address one by one to the panel on
the invitation page. So it came to my mind that if I could write a
program to help me automatically invite friends to the group. Say, if
I have all their email address in a text file, how can I automatically
add them to my Google Group without opening the browser?
I guess it may be similar to make some HTTP requests or things like
that, but I don't know how to write the code, will you be so kind to
provide me some advice or similar code resources?