appid is gsrmon.

More outages today, from more outages today 18:14-18:40 UTC and
17:16-17:35 UTC.  This is still with a two-minute cron task.

The jobs are completely dropped, there are not a number of "make-up"
requests sent once the system recovers. Honestly I'm not even sure
that would be a great thing to do. I am specifically throttling cron-
issued requests at 1 or 2 minute intervals, if 30 minutes worth of
crons are missed, having a burst of 30 requests doesn't really help.

chris