Howdy,

I got a JSP that references some JS and CSS files, but seems that
those JS and CSS files are being treated by the Welcome handler,
because it is configured to catch / (see web.xml)

Therefore, I can't open the JS and CSS files...

APPENGINE-WEB.XML
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<appengine-web-app xmlns="http://appengine.google.com/ns/1.0";>
        <application></application>
        <version>1</version>
        <!-- Configure java.util.logging -->
        <system-properties>
                <property name="java.util.logging.config.file" value="WEB-INF/
logging.properties"/>
        </system-properties>
        <static-files>
            <include path="/**.css" expiration="4d 5h" />
            <include path="/**.js" expiration="4d 5h" />
    </static-files>
</appengine-web-app>

WEB.XML
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";
xmlns:web="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd"; version="2.5">
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>BuritiNav</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>buritinav.BuritiNavServlet</servlet-class>
        </servlet>
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>BuritiNav</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/buritinav</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>Welcome</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>buritinav.WelcomeServlet</servlet-class>
        </servlet>
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>Welcome</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>