Hi all,
Due to some branding issue, I have to change my app to use a new app-
id.
The way I know is:
1. download datastore and upload to the new app-id
2. change the app-id in app.yaml.
Sounds easy. But, since I have over 1200000 entities in a kind under
the old app-id. If I use bulkuploader to do the downloading/uploading,
which does it with a speed of 10 per second, I will need 120000 * 2 /
3600 = 66 hours. Too long...
Any suggestion? Is there a way to directly port the datastore to a new
app-id? Thanks a lot!
Best,
Liang