Hi Zeynel,

You may want to do something as below:

Entity:
  Invitation {
      Date invitationTime;
      String email;
      String code;
  }

Sending Mail:
   Content can be something like "You are invited to
http://mastergaurav.appspot.com/invite/code";.

Handling:
   Add a handler at "/invite/*"
   Grab the path-info (HttpServletRequest::getPathInfo). Remove
leading "/". Remainder part is your code.
   Search in DB using this code. Get the email/invitationTime to do
futher processing (your invitation has been expired or welcome).

Hope that helps.

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish