Hi,

I am trying to add an administrator account for my App Engine app
running under example.com so I can send emails from
promot...@example.com.  I have registered the Apps account as a Google
Account (using NewAccount page) and have verified that I can receive
email to it.  My App Engine app is set up to authenticate with Google
Accounts API

The admin console says "An email was sent to promot...@example.com for
verification" but no email is ever received.  I have tried multiple
email addresses under example.com and tried removing and re-inviting
the addresses but none are received.

What to try next?

Thanks,

John