Hi Joshua,

Thanks of the reply.

As it happens the sources are more likely to be well-defined than not.
Regardless of that i'm happy to accept that its just not going to
work. All i need to do is render the PDF document in inline HTML, the
user then defines regions within that PDF page which are saved in the
datastore for processing at a later stage when the document has been
filled out, scanned back in and returned to the system.

I assumed rendering the PDF as PNG images would be the easiest way to
do this. I guess not.

I'll have a rethink.

Thanks
Olly