Our application works fine locally, but when we deploy it, we get the
following error:

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named appengine_utilities
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/getentangled/1.346381514004145024/
main.py", line 13, in <module>
    from appengine_utilities import sessions

The top of my main.py is:
import sys
import os
# Force sys.path to have our own directory first, so we can import
from it
sys.path.insert(0, os.path.abspath(os.path.dirname(__file__)))
import cgi
import random
import time
import datetime
import webapp2 as webapp
from google.appengine.ext.webapp import template
from google.appengine.ext import db
from google.appengine.api import users
from appengine_utilities import sessions

Appengine_utilities is our apps directory and afaik has been uploaded
to the site. Unlike other packages, like webapp2, I did not install it
into python, I simply put the directory in the application folder.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!

-Scott-