Hi,

I am trying to assign the www subdomain to my GAE application like I
have done in the past, but I can't get it working this time.  Here are
the steps I've been following.

1)Sign up with Google Apps at google.com/a/
2)Add TXT Record to verify domain ownership
3)Set CNAME for www to ghs.google.com
4)Add the domain to my GAE App
5)Click Add New URL in Google Apps Panel and add www to the new GAE
app.

The one thing that is odd is that my domain was registered with google
apps by the previous owner of the domain, so I had to reset the
administrative password to gain access.  Therefore, I skipped the
domain verification step and skipped straight to step 3.  However,
when I try to add a new URL to the Google Apps Panel, it simply
refreshes with no change.

Does anybody know what might be the problem?

Thanks!