On Nov 22, 12:19 pm, acellam guy <hollyace...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok when is the inputstream initialized

Acellam guy and I have exchanged some emails to clarify, but in case
anyone else cares: the snipit of code I posted came from a method that
takes the URL for an image, reads the bytes for the image (in that
'in' inputstream) and then posts them to the Blogstore.  although I
understand my snipit was not as easy to use because it is not
complete, don't worry about the particulars of what my code does.
Just start with your bytes in an array, like the 'data' array in my
code and pick it up from there.