Hello,

Please see this chart: http://i.imgur.com/9CAnF.png (All of my users
are connected in a third part server (COMET))

My app is cut several times a day and i don't know why... I use
appstats and all of my requests are OK... in general i use less than
10 RPC by request.
my average latency is in about 120ms and in general i have less than 1
error for 100reqs.

I have several type of errors: DeadLineException, Timeout, and
"Community error (not logged)";

- The DeadLineException are directly in rapport with the "System
Status".
- The timeout error are launched from time to time with a big number
of errors during a small time (in rapport with my reqs/s)
- The "Community error" comes from time to time and the result is my
app is down...

Seriously i think the problem comes form GAE; Ok ...for "Time out and
DeadLineException" but the "Community Error" down my app
and that is terrible.

So please, you can investigate my app? appstats is launched if a
google engeneer want my identifiant i can give it.
I need to know if the problem comes from GAE or not because i can
wait... but i need to know.

APPID: devel-inchallah

Thanks a lots,
Sahid