I just logged this into ticket 4113
<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=4113>

more info on the situation with appid: ninuku-archivist

been down for 4+ hours

100% failures on all task queues (

100% failure on all mail send (low volume)

53% failures on gwt mvp dispatch request handlers

pausing the 1/s task queue returns system to stable & responsive to
user experience

unfortunately -no tasks- provides little or no user value because UI
only creates tasks to do the work (fetching facebook info & creating
xml/pdfs) - users are left hanging with nearly every action.

This couldn't have come in a worse time...
I've been getting great press in the blogs, my partner was just interviewed
by time mag, and, in the past 4 days, I got almost a thousand people to
grant my app full permission to access their Facebook profiles in exchange
for a couple of pdfs.
---Andrew Stevko
www.ninuku.com