Hi,

I find the System Status page (http://code.google.com/status/
appengine) misleading. It almost always shows 100% Availability and
"No significant issues". The non "No significant issues" was on 2nd
November: "Service disruption" even though I have see "Investigating"
in the mean time as well.

At the application level, our application is regularly returning HTTP
500 in production (logged as warnings) and we have deployment failures
in development. Given the regular posts in the fora other people are
experiencing the similar problems. So I think that Google should
report something different then "No significant issues", eg. "Minor
issues", "Major issues"

Any ideas/opinions on this? For example from Google on how they define
"No significant issues"?

Regards,

Erwin