Yep man, it seems it works and I blocked that bastard. However the
issue is open and I think it should be fixed.

Below is the handler I've used to serve the static (may be someone
under DDOS will come here and will find this temporary solution
immediately)

from google.appengine.ext import webapp,db
from google.appengine.ext.webapp.util import run_wsgi_app,
login_required
import logging
from libs.gsfoid import utils

class StaticPage(webapp.RequestHandler):
def get(self):
f = open('static/game.swf', 'r')
if f:
self.response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'application/x-shockwave-flash'
self.response.out.write(f.read())
else:
self.response.out.write("Not found")

application = webapp.WSGIApplication(