You mention that "tasks get rescheduled for some reason".. what is the
reason?  Does this reason occur frequently?

Also, there is no way to evaluate how fast you can perform your
modifications since you haven't shown the code that you are currently using.

There may be several simple tweaks to your existing code that could make it
much faster.