I've filed a production issue, but I thought I'd post here in case
anyone else has any ideas.

Production issue: http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=4172

I ran a mapreduce to delete entities in 2 namespaces.  Everything's
been done for 13 hours, and I can query one namespace fine, but I
can't run any query for any kind on the other namespace.  Any query on
the bad namespace using the datastore viewer yields an "Error: Server
Error" message.

Nothing is running, cpu hours aren't really going up (so I don't think
it's a background db flush thing), I have plenty of budget.  I'm
stuck.  Right now, I really wish there was a box to kick or a reset
button to push.