We would love this type of feature.  We currently pull our logs every
15m and store them for analysis, but when the site is busy even that
can miss entries.

Two things would be nice:
1. Much Much larger log level buffers.  (not talking about each log
line, I mean total number of entries stored)
2. Some type of logging stream to external source

-Mike