I only needed one script to make i18n: "compile-messages.py",
just run it and it updates any edited .po to .mo that connects the
translations,
somewhat contrary to what the manual states which is running 2 or more
scripts.
It worked on windows and on Linux when having gettext installed.
I hope you enable it.
Cheers,
Niklas