I checked my app, which has a chained task that follows a fixed schedule
(every 5 mins.)  So, It should execute at 8:00:00AM, 8:05:00AM, 8:10:00AM,
etc.

I saw a 80 second delay in it at 8:06:21AM and then another 80 second delay
at 8:32:00 AM (there is a one time task that follows each 5 minute task.
 The 8:30:00AM task ran fine.. but the followup task did not start for 80
seconds after it was added to the task queue.)

Though, the other 52 tasks ran on time (the tasks started running for the
day at 6:30:00AM).