So it could be rephrased from:

"In the Python runtime, an instance is killed and restarted when a
request handler hits DeadlineExceededError. "

to:

"In the Python runtime, an instance is killed and restarted when a
request handler hits DeadlineExceededError *during a cold start (and
not when a request hits a warm instance)*. "

Correct?

johnP