Hi all,

I was wondering, is there any information about the internals of GAE?
I'm looking into GAE for the sake of PaaS security research. I'm not
looking for the what ("each application runs in its own sandbox"), but
the how (Does each app get its own VM? Or do multiple apps share one
VM? And which classes are actually shared? Which strategy is used for
isolation? And what about the datastore, is data tagged? Do users get
their own 'view'? Etc.). Also, what technologies does GAE use? I know
about Jetty, Bigtable etc, but is there a complete survey on this? It
would be great to see some more detailed information. What is the
reason I can't seem to find this info? Didn't I search enough or is
GAE proprietary?

Kind regards,

Maarten