Hi everyone,

I have some problems with Google App Engine. I have created a few
applications. However, I couldn't access http://appengine.google.com.
It said that the problem is about redirect loop.

Then I tried a couple of things, still didn't solve it. Those things
are, removing myself from the Admin and re-adding etc. I couldn't think
of a better way to solve it. So, I decided to delete my own account and
recreate the account again. Then when I tried to sign up for Google App
Engine, I've got

Error: Server Error
The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.

If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this
error message and the query that caused it.

If I access http://appengine.google.com, I've got the redirect error.
(Even clicking the Invitation to develop "App" link in the email)

Can anyone help me on this please?

Kind regards,
Ploy