Same problem here.

app-id: myjobs-yaw
version: 2

On 12/06/2010 06:11 PM, Ikai Lan (Google) wrote:
What's your application ID?

--
Ikai Lan
Blogger: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 7:24 AM, César Filho<ctass...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hello.

When I try to delete a specific version of my application the App
Engine Admin Dashboard returns Error 500. I tried deploying the same
application (with the same version), tried rolling back the update,
nothing solves the problem and I can't delete that version.

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance.
César