Hi,
the logout is not working on your app.
I logged in for the first time with my Google account, the account
page asked for my credentials.
After that I logged out.
Now I want to login with a different Google account.
But when I click on the login link, I get logged in directly without
getting the chance to enter a different Google account.

Or am I doing something wrong?