Hello,

I got a simple relation between two object :

@Entity
class Spot {
     // ....
     @OneToOne(targetEntity = Pics.class, cascade = CascadeType.ALL,
fetch = FetchType.LAZY)
    private Pics pics;
    // ...
}

I have to update this relation by setting a new "Pics" objet for an
already persisted Spot.

Example :

I persist a Spot object (with a Pics setted)
I retrieve this last Spot from the datastore, then change pics field
with a new Pics Object, and call persist again from the EntityManager.
(in order to update the datastore)
When I retrieve the Spot object, again from the datastore, the pics
field is still setter with the first Pics object, and not the new one.
So I'm a little bit confuse because the new relation isn't persisted !

Thanks to App Engine Test helper, I created a small test which show
this use case :
https://gist.github.com/734144

Where am I wrong ? My code is correct or I call the wrong method on
the entityManager ? or maybe my mapping is wrong ? (or I simply miss
something about JPA)

Thank you for your help :)