Hi,

Is there a way to delete or unschedule a task? I've got a multiplayer
game. Whenever a player starts their turn, I schedule a task for now +
n minutes, where n is the total time they have to perform their move.
When the task executes, I check if they have performed the move, if
not, I cancel their turn. But my queue will end up having many
unnecessary tasks in it:

   Round limit = 5 minutes
   queued-task:  game=abc, check at 5:00pm
   queued-task:  game=abc, check at 5:01pm

As each player starts their turn, all the tasks pile on as above.
Ideally I only need one scheduled task in the queue at any given time.
When a player starts their turn, I could flush the queue of all
previous scheduled tasks, which are no longer needed.

There doesn't appear to be a way to do this, named tasks block
insertion of tasks with the same name, I was hoping to use that as a
trick to find and remove or overwrite the tasks with the same name
(using the game key as a unique identifier)?

Thanks