Thank you for the reply.
I am very grateful for this community with the blood will help
others ....

I understand your answer, I already use it in another app, but I
wanted to receive the e-mail only changing the domain of the sender.
For receiving forwarded email may take additional time to arrive,
because the road is greater.

There are other suggestions?

Vinicius Cainelli