Excuse my ignorance, first time poster, first time Google App
Developer...

I created an app but when I access it from my boss's computer (and
about 10 other computers) it redirects to zimbio.com.  However, I am
able to access it from my personal computer and work computer.

I do not have any code to allow the redirection.  Does the user need
to sign into their Google account to access this app or do they have
to follow some other workaround?

I would like to be able to give people the app website, and have them
be able to use it without them needing to sign into anything.

Any thoughts?