Hi KP,
  I am not sure what you are asking, but these docs might be useful:
   Python:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/config/appconfig.html#Static_File_Handlers
   Java:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/config/appconfig.html#Static_Files_and_Resource_Files

  Static files are handled like, well, static files.  You specify the
path(s) for your static content, then when a user requests one of
those paths the static content is served.

Robert