Nope - the best I can think of  ghs.google.com  although that is where
inbound traffic is going to and not necessarily where url fetch hits
originate from. I can't imaging all the traffic from the url fetch pool
coming from any single ip address.

FWIW, A web service whitelisting an ip address is poor security because it
is relatively easy for public relays to see where the traffic is coming from
and then spoof hits to come from those sources. It is much better to sign
your web service requests with a key like AWS SimpleDB does.