Are you sure about this ? I have noticed that I did indeed get
new additional instance, but are their automatic scaling algorithm so simple
that uses only average latency time. Maybe this is truth for first 10
instances and then they add additional checking. Although they nowhere
display average cpu_ms or api_cpu_ms per instance we can't be sure that they
don't collect it and use it. Few bytes per instance and few mathematical
operation. I would collect it.

With low latency they are able to easily scale applications on application
servers, but with high cpu/api cpu ms they are not able to easily scale
datastore or any other api service. So we can't say that 160 ms request with
17000 cpu ms is nice scalable request, but is 160 ms request with 1700 cpu
ms ok or not.

So is there some good max cpu/api cpu policy that they didn't explained ? Or
they did with this yellow and red coloring schema around 700/1000 ms cpu
usage.