I am unable to create new applications, or view a list of any applications
that I've created.  Here is what happens:

1) The first time I clicked create new application it asked me to verify my
account using SMS. I did that, and it worked fine.
2) I get taken to the page to create an application, I enter a name for the
application, and fill out the details.
3) I press submit
4) It takes me right back to the start page, with only the option to create
an application.
5) If I try to create the same application again, it tells me that the name
is now taken and that I have 7 applications left.

I'm really stuck here and have no idea how to the fix the issue.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

-Keith