Hello,
when I log in to appengine, only applications I created are shown.

Applications that I've been added as a developer don't show.

I guess this is due to the fact I was signed in in the same browser
with a Google Apps account: some of the authorizations were
transferred to my google apps account without any request.

Trace:
*I was signed in to my google apps account
*I was invited to app hon-statistics with my gmail account
*I logged into gmail and accepted. Logged to regular appengine, and
all apps showed correctly.
*Logged out from gmail
*Logged in again to appengine/gmail. At this point only the
applications I created showed, hon-statistics disappeared along with
other apps
*My Google Apps account was added as a developer to hon-statistics,
without any invitation, and gmail resulted removed
*My gmail account was invited again, I accepted and logged in to
appengine/gmail again: hon-statistics showed, my apps showed, other
apps I am a developer only (not owner) don't show.

Please take notice of this, and prevent these problems if a user signs
in with different accounts in the same browser.

Regards
Lorenzo