Thanks for the feedback!  Have seen the overlayed message before but
though I had that resolved.  :(

Due to space limitations (didn't want to expand past the free quota
initially) Wikipedia pages which are included in a "stub" category are
currently not indexed by Wiki-Hop, however this will likely change in
the near future.  Currently the page must also contain a minimum of 5
categories.

The site is responding well to requests from /r/programming, there is
a post on reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/eqfzc/
my_first_google_app_six_degrees_of_separation_in/) and Hacker News
(http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2034381) if anyone is interested.
(Feel free to re-post it somewhere else if you want.)

Thanks to everyone for their help while developing this!