Hi,

I am planning to use namespace_manager to create a multitenant application,
I have few questions in mind

1. is there any limit on the number of namespaces I can create and use. for
example
    If i have 3000 Tenants, Can I create 3000 namespaces to store data in a
compartmentalized manner for each client/tenant.

2. I plan to create an Entity in the Global Namespace which will Store My
Tenants information. Each Tenant can create his own users   , I am managing
the user accounts on my own instead of using User object or openid.. When
any User logs in, I will store his Tenant Id in a Session (Using
GaeSessions). and when ever I have to read or write data to entities I will
set the current name space to the Tenant Id. Is this a good way, or is there
any thing better.

3. Finally I would like to know things I should be aware of while using
Gaesessions and Namespace manager, what kind of problems I may face in the
future or day to day management activities. like backups, restores etc.

Thanks and Regards
Sarfaraz Farooqui

Warm Regards
Sarfaraz Farooqui
--
Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause