Hi,

I just tried to sign up to Google App Engine (Happy New Year), whilst
reading the Terms of Service (ToS), § 3.2 has:

"3.2. The Service shall be subject to the privacy policy for the Service
available at
[privacy_url]<https://appengine.google.com/html/%5Bprivacy_url%5D>(or such URL
as Google may provide), which references and incorporates
Google's privacy policy available at
[privacy_url]<https://appengine.google.com/html/%5Bprivacy_url%5D>.
You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Google's privacy
policies."

Yet § 3.3 has a (different) link to the privacy policy.

However, when looking at http://code.google.com/appengine/terms.html -
[privacy_url] has a link to a different privacy policy.

Does this indicate that the privacy policy changes depending upon whether I
view it in an iframe or via the a direct link?

Also the trademark policy appears to only apply to Google AdSense, at least
the link does.

Finally, there appears to be no notification when § 8.2 might be invoked.
Given that Google is willing to provide notification of other things (DMCA,
etc.) is there any reason behind that?

Thanks,
Anand -- who reads legalese before deciding to use something.