¿Is there Any Way to build a service like MegaStreaming (To bypass the
Megavideo Limit) Using Appengine + Python or maybe Java?

http://megastreaming.org/

The idea is to build a service that let users to bypass the megavideo
limit ANYWAY, but I was thinking about something like: "The user
inputs the MegaVideo URL, click "Go" and Voilá, like magic, He/she is
watching the Video Without time restriction (I mean, by Bypassing it,
of course)

¿Anyone who likes to help? Thanks!