Hello!

I would like migrate my data to an another app  configured with HR
but the time to migrate data is too much. I need to down my website about
1day...
(i have try to migrate my data last night (without read only mode) ...the
morning i have transferred less than half of part.)

- It exist a solution to migrate data (about 35giga) to HR without take a
too much time?
- I have saw in my log many error, data transferate are sur?

Thanks a lot!
--sahid