Hey Miguel,
  You could use a redirector to route them to the right app based on
the host name.  Could probably do that in a couple ways; one super
simple way would be to have a default app that detects the domain then
does a redirect like:
    awesomeapp.yourdomain.com  -> awesomeapp.yourdomain.com/awesomeapp
    otherapp.yourdomain.com  -> otherapp.yourdomain.com/otherapp

  You should also be able to use the domain to determine which app to
serve.  I'm not familiar enough with Java to give any suggestions on
that though.

Robert