Hi,
The official API requires two steps to create an entry in blobstore.
Firstly, get an URL by create_upload_url(), then receive the BlobKey in
redirected handler.

That doesn't fit into my case. Because:
In client side, I use ajax to send data, which does not send data with
"multipart/form-data",
instead it sends with "X-Requested-With" header and
"application/octet-stream" content-type.
That is because it want to send multiple files one by one immediately,
soon after user has selected the files to upload.  (see
http://valums.com/ajax-upload/)

The url, returned by create_upload_url() can only handles
"multi-part/formdata"
and reject any extra querystring , the filename goes there (ex.
create_upload_url()+'?qqfile=test.jpg').
So I can not create the blobstore entity by the official two-steps
procedure.

But I can not find any other way to create blobstore entity.
Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

iap