Hello again,

> Again as Eli mentioned, to offer any solutions we'd need to know what
> you're trying to do in all those tasks.

We are exploring the idea of migrating our website monitoring service
Montastic (www.montastic.com) to GAE. Right now it works on MySQL but
scalability becomes challenging and we need to explore a
re-architecture of our system. GAE would be ideal if it was possible.
So we do need to do a LOT of UrlFetch-es every 1, 2, 5 minutes.

One of the challenge is to wait for 5 minutes. E.g. Fetch a URL, store
results, wait 5 min, do it again. Since a queue will execute the task
almost immediately (if it is empty) this would not work unless the
queue is filled w/ a known number of tasks.

Any suggestion welcome.

Daniel