Hi -

I got quite excited when I heard that Google had implemented DKIM for
Google Apps, and hoped we would be able to reduce the number of our
apps' messages that end up in spam folders. I've written an article
about DKIM, why you should implement it now, and how to do this with
Google Apps here:

http://neogregious.blogspot.com/2011/01/dkim-for-google-apps-and-appengine.html

Unfortunately I found that DKIM for Google Apps does not translate
into DKIM for Appengine. Depending on how quickly DKIM spreads, this
could make sending email from Appengine pointless, as spam filters
will make non-DKIM ever more strongly associated with spam. Please
star this issue if this will affect you:

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=3161

Cheers!
Greg.