Hi,

I'm currently developing a small application with GWT + GAE.

I have a first entity "Operation"  which contains another entity
"Category" as a property.

With GWT, I use a CellTable to display all my "Operations" and it
works fine.
In this celltable, I use a SelectionCell in order to change the
"Category" value.
So, when I change the operation's category value, an update is
immediatly done on the datastore,
through a RPC service call. And it works, because, when I list the
values in the datastore, I can see that the update
is really done.

But, when I refresh my celltable, the old data is still there, as if
no change had been made. Sometimes, I refresh again, and it's good,
the new data appears, and a time after, it's the old one etc... I
don't understand !

I thought it could be the datastore replication which would make some
time to replicate everywhere, but I'm not sure it's the real problem.
I tried to move on the "High Replication" feature of GAE, but nothing
changed.

Any idea ?