I known some users have problems with Chrome, because it uses parallel
downloads to finish quicker, but the local server is only one thread,
so from time to time, again only sometimes, hangs until it is
refreshed. But not that high rate. Try cleaning the navigator cache.

PD: It would be useful to know your navigator too.