Hi All,
    I have been able to create my app engine project using the
following archetype:

mvn archetype:generate -B
 -DarchetypeCatalog=http://legup.googlecode.com/svn/repo/archetype-
catalog.xml
 -DarchetypeArtifactId=wicket-spring-jpa-archetype
 -DarchetypeGroupId=com.jweekend -DarchetypeVersion=0.8.3
 -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=mycompany
 -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackage=com.mycompany

I can deploy the application using maven without issue. My question
now is how do I create the war directory within eclipse using maven
for debugging purpose? I have been able to perform a mvn:exploded to
create an exploded war file under target, but copying the files over
either through maven or cut/paste has so far been problematic.

any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Steven H.