Moishe,

A flush queue for the dev appserver would be great.  Right now it appears
that the send_message queue is flushed only after a Task completes or an
HTTP Request returns (I tried both).  A flush queue would do two things:
either clear messages or push them back to the client prior to completion of
an AppEngine Task or POST return - I really need the latter more than the
former.

I'm using Channel to send messages to a progress meter on the client while
building ReportLab PDF files.  ReportLab offers a progress call back
function that only builds up my send-messages until after the file creation
task completes.  At which point, I get a stream of messages (i.e. too late
for a progress meter).  Is the current work around to just upload to
Production and see it work correctly?

Thanks