Hi

This isn't an appengine related question and you will probably find that not
many python appengine people actually use zpt.
(I do use zpt though ;-)

 Not exactly sure what your asking for, but my guess is your trying to add a
name attribute to each <input type="checkbox"> tag,
in which case you would use <input type="checkbox" tal:attributes="name
listitem"  tal:content="listiutem">

Rgds

Tim