I have added a cron job to google appengine e.g. /mysite/
my_summation_task which does some calcualtions but anyway doesn't
matter. In the google appengine Cron Jobs page show it as 'Failed' @
11:29 AM, though I have no clue why it is showing failed. Logs show a
request for /mysite/my_summation_task around that time and it has no
errors.

What is more mysterious is that I can ran that URL (/mysite/
my_summation_task) manually and have the desired effect.

So i wondering

What could be wrong
Where I can see what is wrong, logs doesn't have any info

Other Details: Cron URL doesn't need any authentication, cron job is
on the latest app version I have and it is the default version. i am
using python runtime.