Hello,

We have an appication running on GoogleAppEngine. We want to map it
with a custom domain name (i.e not with a custom subdomain) :

Suppose our application is "myapp" and our custom domain is "mydomain"
than what we want is that our site :

"http://myapp.appspot.com"; shoud also be accessible at "http://
www.mydomain.com"

We know that AppEngine does not support mapping with naked domain
"http://mydomain.com"; but I want it to be mapped with top domain
"http://www.mydomain.com"; not with any subdomain like "http://
mysubdomain.mydomain.com".

kindly suggest is it possible or not...?? And if it is than how to do
it..? As during custom domain mapping (which lands up user into hosted
account dashboard of custom domain) it always ask  for a value which
it assumes as a subdomain of custom domain...??

Kindly suggest.